On a Dark, Dark Night - Final Book Trailer

The picture book I illustrated entitled, "On a Dark, Dark Night," is scheduled to be released this fall so I thought it would be nice to create a little book trailer in advance of it's release. In case you're wondering a book trailer is a lot like a movie trailer only for a book of course.

This is my first experience with MS Movie Maker and it's been a lot of fun. I can see where you could spend hours and hours playing with it. But alas I don't have that much time to spend on it right now so here's the final version of the book trailer for On a Dark, Dark Night...



If you would like more information about the book, visit the "On a Dark, Dark Night" page on my main website.

Comments

Joey said…
Nice work Jenn, especially under time constraints. I also really liked your Mug design with the cookie crumbs.

Popular Posts