Old Watercolors from my Closet


I've been doing some spring cleaning the past few days. Well, spring cleaning might be a misnomer in my case. Can you really call it spring cleaning when you only do it every two or three years? But regardless, I have been shoveling out my studio. And I've found some old watercolors stashed away in a portfolio in the back of the closet. I thought I'd share a few over the next couple of day before they go back into hiding. Or who knows, maybe I'll even frame a couple.

I thought this one of magnolia blooms was appropriate since here in New England the Magnolias just finished flowering. This painting is approx 15" x 22"

Comments

Lynda Ruud said…
You are so talented! Why can't we live closer together? Then I would nag you everyday to have an art sale until you finally gave in, then I would show up way early, buy everything, then I'd have Jennifer Morris originals all over my house! I'd be the envy of the community!
Mike said…
LOVE this one!

Popular Posts