Orange and Black

Here is my first attempt at a piece for the orange and black contest that Penelope Dullaghan is hosting. You can check out the other entries
here



I liked the idea of the spider knitting a sweater but the composition was kind of lame - I didn't think it out very well. Besides I need to work on my paintly style some more. So instead of re-doing the first piece I decided to go in a different direction. Here is attempt number two - it kind of morphed into a book cover (this is the one I submitted by the way) Happy Halloween!...

Comments

OMG!!! Jenn, these are SOOOOO cute!!!
I love, love, love them.
:)
e
valerie walsh said…
both are wonderful!
Anonymous said…
I love the 2nd one better, the old lady spider got nice stockings lol
Ginger*:) said…
I love the old lady spider with her neato stockings! You are amazing!

Popular Posts