New Activity Page


Over the next few weeks I hope to reorganize the kids section of my website and I will be adding some new activity and coloring pages. Here's the first, on this one you have to finish the picture by drawing something scary. It's based on the characters from "On a Dark, Dark Night" written by Jean Cochran. The book is scheduled for release later this year. For more color pages visit the kids section of my website.

Does anyone have any ideas of what types of pages I should add? I would love to hear your ideas. My son loves mazes so expect a few of those.

Comments

lamia Karen said…
Hi Jennifer, Mia would love to see some lions on your website. She said she would love to be able to color the lions and give them some thoughts (thought bubbles?). Hope you're doing well and having fun working on your latest illustrations. We love them!
Lamia and Mia

Popular Posts