Iceland - Pictures

Sorry if your looking for Illustration Friday (scroll down to see my entry) A few people were asking to see photos of Iceland. This photo was on the Golden Circle bus tour where the tour guide said that we had entered the forested area...



Yikes! most Icelandic "trees" wouldn't even make a respectible shrub here in New Enlgand.

But trees or no trees, Thingvellir was really lovely. Here I took the liberty of merging 2 photos so the mountain was behind the foot bridge. In real life the mountain was a bit to the right but I thought it looked better this way (ahhh, photoshop)...



Here's one more picture of Thingvellir...



Oh, and I took a photo of the sheep's head sign. He's just that much better in technicolor "Thank you Mr. Chef for boiling my head!"

Comments

Popular Posts