Nice User Review for 'On a Dark, Dark Night'


I wanted to share this user review from Amazon. Thank you JP! I really like the little boy's reaction...

This book is a great read aloud. The text gives you the opportunity to build suspense and finishes off with a perfect feel good ending for every preschooler. It's great when a picture book comes along that allows even the youngest to feel a little scary thrill and then find out it's all ok. It's not too long and is sure to hold the attention of every wandering 3 year old. I used this in story time and when I closed the book I had every eye in the room and all you could hear was one little guy saying "boy that was a good one". The art really adds to the story - I think every preschooler can identify with the wide eyed boy in the book. The picture of him peeking out from under the covers is just perfect. If you are looking for a good preschool story time book - this is a great one and is certainly going into my permanent collection.

Comments

Popular Posts