Please Write Back - Flip Book


I volunteered to help out at the primary school book fair last week and although I enjoy helping out at the school I also had a selfish motive. I wanted to get my hands on a copy of the Alfie flip book that Scholastic is selling at the book fairs this spring. It was hard not to stuff my book into the hands of every little kindergarten kid that came through but I controlled myself and let them choose their own books. But I bet they'll regret buying those Sparkle Magic Glitter Kitty Princess books someday. Well, "Sparkle Magic Glitter Kitty Princess" might not have been the exact title but I'm sure it was something like that. ;)

Comments

paula said…
Ha ha! Tempting but you showed restraint! So cool to see both books! Congrats, Jenn!
roberta baird said…
How cool!

Popular Posts