Digital Painting for the Complete Beginner


I got a nice surprise in the mail the other day, an advanced copy of Carlyn Beccia's new book, "Digital Painting for the Complete Beginner." It officially goes on sale next week.

Carlyn has provided lots of information for someone just starting out and wanting to learn how to "paint" using Corel Painter and Adobe Photoshop. She has also packed in lots of good tips and techniques that more experienced users will find useful. Carlyn is a wizard with Corel Painter. And I contributed a couple of Photoshop tutorials as well. Including this one on how to add age and color to a line drawing.



I can't wait to dive in and learn some new tricks. Hopefully with the help of this book I might finally be able to figure out Corel Painter myself.

Comments

nada musleh said…
the book looks amazing, will buy a copy for sure, thanx for sharing :)

nada

Popular Posts