Maud the Koala Buttons - Preorder Book Swag






I'm so appreciative to all the people who have preordered Maud the Koala.  And to say thank you, I'd like to offer you one of these snazzy Maud the Koala buttons.

All you have to do to receive a button is preorder a Maud the Koala book (Much Too Much Birthday or Fish Are Not Afraid of Doctors) Snap a pic of your receipt and email it to me, the author, along with your mailing address.  I will pop one of the "koala-ty" buttons in the mail for you.

As a bonus, I'll also send you a signed book plate with a hand drawn picture of Maud that you can put in your book when it arrives.  Hurry this offer is only valid while supplies (and my drawing hand!) last.

NOTE: Please be careful when you send the receipt. DO NOT send me your credit card information!

Buttons are 1-1/4" in diameter.


Comments

Popular Posts