I've been tagged

I've been tagged alot this week. My son has begged me to play tag at the bus stop everyday this week and now my friends are tagging me on the computer.

Susan Mitchell has tagged me, so here goes...

4 jobs I have had:

- Nurse girl (what's a nurse girl? - well that's what they called the summer nanny help at the private estate that I worked at in college. It's an awful name isn't it? Especially since one of us was a guy.)

- I was also a math tutor in college

- Unix programmer at AT&T (me an a million other people in central New Jersey)

- Database consultant

4 movies I could watch over and over:

- Philadelphia Story (It's an old Katherine Hepburn movie)

- Casablanca

- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (I'm not a huge Monty Python fan but I do like this one)

- Airplane

4 places I have lived (apart from where I am now):

- Bradford, Pennsylvania - I grew up there.

- Plainfield, New Jersey

- Edison, New Jersey

- Southington, Connecticut

4 TV shows I love:

Hmmm, we don't get cable on our street and we don't have a dish so I don't watch much TV these days. When I had access to cable I was addicted to HGTV.

- Coupling - PBS has been showing reruns of this British show and I love it. Unfortunately they aren't airing it any longer (I think I've seen them all anyways)

- The Office (BBC version) I haven't seen the US version too many times

- And what ever else is coming in clear on the arial antennea.


4 places I have been for a vacation:

- England - I'd love to go back.

- New Zealand - beautiful, black sand beaches, giant ferns, amazing fjords

- Cayman Islands

- Iceland - I'd like to back again and see more of the country side and spend more time at the blue lagoon

4 websites I visit daily:

There isn't any site that I visit daily but here are some I do go to alot...

- SCBWI

- Illustration Friday

- Amazon - I don't check daily but I do check my book's Amazon rating a little too often as well as my web stats - I don't know why.

- Jacketflap

4 favourite foods:

- Icecream and/or frozen yogurt (I have an icecream maker and make homemade banana icecream yum!)

- Pizza (anchovies are one of my favorite toppings)

- Walnut chicken from the new Chinese place here in town

- Sushi

4 places I would rather be:

I don't know if I'd RATHER be these places because New England at Christmas time is pretty nice but here are few other places I wouldn't mind going...

- New York City - I'm bummed I didn't get to see the holiday store windows this year.

- The blue lagoon www.bluelagoon.com

- Portland,Oregon

- Any place with a nice warm beach

4 people I am tagging:

Karen Lee
Ginger Nielson
Paula Becker
Sarah Davis

Comments

Popular Posts