Highlights Party


I was very privileged to receive an invitation to Highlights Magazine's illustrator party this year. How cool is that?! Most of us illustrators work out of our homes and, well, let's face it, we don't get out much. And we don't get invited to too many parties. Part of the festivities included a costume party. The theme of the party was "The Enchanted Forest" so I went as mother nature and my family went as forest creatures. My kids were really skeptical about dressing up as animals and walking into a room full of strangers (go figure) but they did it. Thanks kids! By the way, that is NOT my natural hair - honest.

Thank you, thank you Highlights. We had a really wonderful time!

Comments

Tracy said…
That looks like fun! I'm sure Highlights puts on a wonderful event!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ginger*:) said…
What great creatures Mother nature has gathered together! Three cheers for your family!
aww! Great costumes! I'm sad I missed it this year. Perhaps next year!

Popular Posts