Nashua Barnes and Nobles


Jean Cochran (on the left) and myself at the Nashua Barnes and Nobles.

I had a great time at the Barnes and Noble in Nashua, New Hampshire this past Saturday. One of the best parts was finally meeting Jean Cochran. Jean is the talented author of "If a Monkey Jumps Onto Your School Bus." If it weren't for her I wouldn't have an excuse to draw monkeys. We had a great time reading to the kids and making monkey puppets together. Thanks Jean and thanks to the folks at Barnes and Nobles!

Comments

Ginger*:) said…
You two make a great pair. I wish I could have been there to make monkey's( puppets) shine!
CapoCosmico said…
Hey un saludo! me gusta tu trabajo!
Doodlestreet said…
Hahah...monkeys are the best! Hey, and idea for your halloween costume this year.. a SOCK MONKEY! Fun!
jean said…
Jenn, it was great to finally meet you after so long! Thanks so much for a fun day. Here's hoping we have many more monkey puppets in our future. Cheers!
How wonderful! You guys make a great team!
Anonymous said…
Hi Jenn!

Congratulations on such a successful signing at Barnes and Noble! You and Jean Cochran created a fun, colorful, light-hearted book that kids will just love. I am not surprised that the signing was so successful. But I AM thrilled about it. I hope you have many more.

All the best,

Jill
Sun Editing & Book Design
Anonymous said…
MONKEYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ur awesome daughter who rocks and loves monkeys!!!!!! and i love ur awesome book! GO YOU!!!! :)

Popular Posts