I'm a Twit!


Okay, this is not really news, folks have been calling me a twit since elementary school. But once I signed up for a Twitter account. I thought that finally being a twit has a more favorable connotation. I was finally part of the in-crowd. I was a "twit"!

But alas, I googled "Twitter twit" and from what I understand, a Twitter twit is someone who "tweets" incessantly about the minutia of their life. Gack! I barely have time to slog through the minutia of my life, let alone have time to rehash it in little bite-sized "tweets". So technically, I guess I'm not a Twitter twit. I'm just the same old run-of-the-mill twit I've always been, only now I've got a Twitter account! :)

Comments

HOLLi CONGER said…
Welcome to the club! It can become addictive!
Ginger*:) said…
To Twit or not to Twit. Yes, I echo the welcome, but I warn you, if you look over your shoulder you will see you are being "followed."
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts