Thank You Notes

I got such a nice surprise the other day when I received a big pile of thank you notes from the kids at the Lunenburg Primary School. I love, love, love letters from kids! During my visit this past week, we brainstormed story ideas for pirate characters, so I thought it was SO cool when many of kids had decorated their cards with their very own pirate characters. These weren't your run-of-the-mill pirates, matey! We had elephant pirates...



and giraffe pirates (no crow's nest needed)...



and even these two dangerous looking characters. I especially like the orange guy wielding the mace...



I wish I had time to show them all. They were all terrific! Argh, thank you for making my day, me hearties! I had a great time at your school!

Comments

I love kids' drawings! These are fabulous! I love the elephant :-)

Popular Posts