Flubby the Cat Finger Puppet Craft - Free Download


Download these free Flubby the Cat finger puppets.  Print them on card stock and color to make your own kitty characters.  I taped a pipe cleaner tail to the backside of mine.  If you are making a class sized batch, a 5/8" hole punch from the craft store works great for cutting out the finger holes.

Flubby the Cat Finger Puppets

And don't forget to read these purr-fectly fun easy reader books, FLUBBY IS NOT A GOOD PET! and FLUBBY WILL NOT PLAY WITH THAT!





Comments

Unknown said…
My Elementary loves FLUBBY! I would like to download the craft, but the link is broken. Can you fix it?
J. E. Morris said…
I'm so glad your kids like Flubby. I'm sorry about the link, I'm in the process of changing over my website and links are all messed up. You should be able to download the PDF by clicking here... https://jemorris.com/downloads/flub_fingerpuppets.pdf
Emelia Aragon said…
I can't wait to use this with my TK students, but am also struggling to download. Would love to get the craft if possible
J. E. Morris said…
So sorry - hard to keep everything updated - to view all my activity pages please visit - https://jemorris.com/activity-pages The Flubby the Cat activities can be directly accessed here... https://jemorris.com/activity-pages#0e58ca3b-68e3-49b8-ae7a-183ee5e6ac37

Popular Posts