Book Trailer - Part Two

Well I added about 15 more seconds onto my book trailer for "On a Dark, Dark Night". There's not much additional to say about it. I didn't do anything different than the last time. I just created a few more .jpgs and messed around the effects and transitions options in Movie Maker. When I published the movie in Movie Maker I think I compressed it to 4MB instead of 1MB so the image quality is a bit better this time.

Now I'd like to add more images to my trailer and actually try some really simple animation like maybe make the dog's tail wag or something but I'm not sure where to begin to do that. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Comments

karen said…
That is really cute...I mean spooky! :)
Tracy said…
Cool idea! I love it! Unfortunately, I don't know how to answer your question of the doggie's tail moving :( I'm sure you'll figure it out!
Bee said…
You new book looks fantastic, love the style of the drawing and the humour in the characters. Wishing you lots of success with it :)

Popular Posts