Free Jan Brett Cross Stitch Patterns


I don't cross stitch. Well, I did make a picture of a rose when I was about ten. But I thought I'd pass this on in case someone else out there is into needlework and children's book illustration. I was perusing Jan Brett's website yesterday looking for coloring pages. I'm sure most teachers and librarians are aware of the dizzying array of coloring and activity pages on her website. But I was surprised to also find free cross stitch patterns of some of her artwork. There are quite lovely. They also look fairly complicated.

Comments

thedoodlegirl said…
Your work is so fun to look at! I love the food that is alive!
Sue said…
Thanks, I love her books and as a teacher I am excited to go look at her website.

I am a stitcher too so that's an added bonus!

Popular Posts